Novastar MCTRL500 LED display controller
Take full control of your LED displays with the Novastar MCTRL500 LED Display Controller! This powerful controller offers an array of versatile features that make managing your LED display easier and more efficient. The MCTRL500 provides smooth streaming capabilities, reliable signal transmission and advanced image 5 processing functions all in one convenient solution. With this controller, you can create amazing visuals that will captivate viewers and keep them coming back for more. Discover the power of the Novastar MCTRL500 LED Display Controller today!
1. 2 DVI interfaces for cascade (video input and output).
2. Audio input interface integrated.
3. Optional data output interfaces (4 RJ45 Ethernet ports or 4 optical fiber ports) to scabbards (receiver cards).
4. RS232 serial ports for cascade instruction communication.
5. Maximum load capacity: 1920×1200 or 2048×1152.
What is Included:
1 x Mctrl500 sending box
1 x power cable (power 110-264 VAC input)
1 x DVI cable
1 x USB cable
(For software CD & manualï¼Œyou can ask for link to download)
|Document Version||Release Date||Description|
The MCTRL500 is an independent controller of NovaStar. The maximum loading capacity of a single controller is 1920×1200@60Hz. Multiple controllers can be
cascaded via RS232 port for uniform control.
The MCTRL500 can be mainly used for the rental and fixed fields, such as concerts, live events, security monitoring centers, Olympic Games and various sports centers.
- 1 × DVI input
- 1 × audio input
- 1 × DVI output
- 4 × RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet outputs
- 4 × 1.25G optical outputs
- RS232 control port to cascade devices for uniform control
- Supports resolutions up to 1920×1200@60Hz and downward compatibility.
- Supports the new generation of NovaStar calibration technology.
- Supports input monitoring.
- Multiple controllers can be cascaded.
- Supports a variety of video formats, as described in Figure 2-1.
|Input voltage||AC 100 V–240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Rated power consumption||10 W|
|Humidity||0% RH–90% RH, non-condensing|
|Temperature||–20°C to +70°C|
|Humidity||10% RH to 95% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimensions||482.0 mm × 268.5 mm × 44.4 mm|
|Carrying case||530 mm × 140 mm × 370 mm, craft paper box|
|Accessory box||402 mm× 347 mm × 65 mm, craft paper box
|Packing box||550 mm × 440 mm × 175 mm, craft paper box|
|Certifications||FCC, RoHS, EAC, IC, PFOS, LVD, EMC|
|PWR||Power indicator. It is always on after the power is supplied.|
|DVI||DVI indicator. Working status:
|AUDIO||Audio input connector|
|DVI OUT||Single-link DVI output connecto|
|Control||RS232 IN||Input port for cascading devices|
There are no reviews yet.