Sony FWD-85Z9K 85″ 8K LED TV
Give customers, partners, and visitors an unparalleled viewing experience on an impressive scale. The FWD85Z9K 85″ BRAVIA MASTER Series Professional Display partners exquisite 8K HDR images with easy operation, and a premium design.
Optimised for professional display applications, the BRAVIA MASTER Series harnesses the full power of cutting-edge Sony picture technologies. It delivers exceptional contrast from an 8K Mini LED screen that’s expertly controlled by our unique XR Backlight Master Drive technology to ensure vibrant high-contrast 8K HDR images, bursting with fine detail, rich colour, and spectacular contrast.
8K big-screen pictures are matched by the powerfully minimalist design of the FWD-85Z9K that’s sure to impress in any setting. Picture and audio are in perfect harmony with Sony’s Acoustic Multi-Audio™ system for a captivating audio-visual performance.
For even greater peace of mind there’s the added reassurance of our 3 Years warranty with advanced exchange handled by local partner, on premise where possible. You can also choose to extend your support for an additional 2 years.
|Screen Size||85 Inch|
|Resolution||7,680 x 4,320|
|SMART TV||Google TV|
|TV tuner integrated||Yes|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|Compatible with VESA-wall mounting system||400 x 400 mm|
|Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)||1896 x 1096 x 74 mm|
|Dimensions With Stand (W x H x D)||1896 x 1123 x 460 mm|
|Weight W/O Stand||58.4 Kg|
|Year of TV||2022|
- 8K image resolution (7680 × 4320 pixels) 8K offers 16 times the detail of Full HD, with an extraordinary resolution of over 33 million pixels bringing extra clarity to corporate display, education, and digital signage applications.
- Spectacularly lifelike 8K HDR images Powered by our Cognitive Processor XR™, featuring XR HDR Remaster, XR Motion Clarity™, 8K XR Super Resolution among others, scenes are reproduced with thousands of tones, shades, and gradations, making them look incredibly real.
- 8K Mini LED The XR Backlight Master Drive utilises a unique local dimming algorithm to divide the tiny and high-dense Mini LED backlight into small LED units. Powered by our Cognitive Processor XR™, it precisely and independently controls each unit, focusing light for maximum brightness for scenes full of incredibly deep blacks, dazzling lights and natural mid tones.
- Wider Colour with XR TRILUMINOS Pro Powered by our Cognitive Processor XR™, XR TRILUMINOS Pro™ enables Z9K to access over a billion colours and reproduce each one with the subtle differences seen in the real world, allowing natural shades and precise details to be seen, even in dark scenes.
- Experience greater contrast Feel breath-taking contrast, with XR Contrast Booster, bright areas are brighter and dark areas darker – no more details overwhelmed by shadow or lost in blown-out highlights.
- Every moment smooth and clear Our latest LED XR Motion Clarity™ technology keeps everything smooth, bright, and clear. Each ‘blink’ is individually controlled, and its duration optimised, while brightness is boosted when needed, so you don’t miss a thing.
- Vibrant colour from any angle X-Wide Angle™ technology ensures that faithful shades of vibrant colour can be enjoyed accurately from any viewing angle.
- Pictures and sound in perfect harmony The innovative Acoustic Multi-Audio™ system includes four front facing speakers for truer, more authentic sound.
- Do more with Android TV Discover a world of apps and online content powered by Android TV. Use Voice Search to find content easily with no typing.
- Do more with BRAVIA Cam Take your meetings to the big screen with BRAVIA Cam. Also, by detecting your viewing position, BRAVIA Cam adjusts the screen brightness, and sound balance so you have the best experience wherever you are.
- Google Chromecast and Apple Airplay With Google Chromecast built-in, and Apple Airplay, easily mirror your content and enjoy it super-sized on your BRAVIA.
- Flexible Mounting and Installation BRAVIA Professional Displays offer flexible mounting options with VESA standard mounting for easy integration into a wide range of environments.
- Greater peace of mind There’s the added reassurance of our 3 Years warranty with advanced exchange handled by local partner, on premise where possible. You can also choose to extend your support for an additional 2 years.
There are no reviews yet.